Plan Your Celebration in Paradise!
Planning an unforgettable destination wedding or special event in Los Cabos, Mexico can be easier than you think! Our experienced team of friendly and professional experts can help you find the perfect wedding venue in Cabo for your style, vision and budget as well as plan all of the details including personalized catering, entertainment, flowers, photography, cake, flower arrangements, accommodations and more!
Wedding & Honeymoon
Top Los Cabos
You have the choice of two kinds of ceremonies in Mexico, and can combine both:
Civil/Legal ceremony performed by a Civil Judge (Matrimonio Civil)
- The vows are in Spanish and cannot be altered
- This is recognized as legal throughout the world
- You must have 4 adult witnesses over the age of 18
Religious/Blessing ceremony performed by a Non-Denominational Minister.
- This is not a legal ceremony
- You have total control over your wedding vows
For the Civil Ceremony the following is mandatory:
- Copy of your birth certificate
- Lab work completed in the state in which you are getting married
- Copy of your Tourist Visas (you receive these on the plane)
- Divorce decree if applicable. Must be divorced one year in order to get married in Mexico.
- There are no exceptions to the above for a legal wedding. Copies of marriage certificates will be available at the corresponding Civil Register Office. The civil ceremony can be performed in the judge’s chambers Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM or at another location for an additional fee.
- Non Denominational Minister $350 plus $100 to attend the Ceremony Rehearsal
- Judge for a legal ceremony $475
- Translator $100
- Blood Work and Legal Paperwork $200
Please note all rates are estimated and are subject to change.
Coordination can only be provided in conjunction with accommodations booked through our agency.
Wedding coordination rates are NOT included in the estimated rates.